Before we think about how to cleanse the body of parasites, it is worth knowing in more detail what it is all about.
Research shows that parasites are nothing but harmful organisms that "populate" different parts of the human body and begin to "live" there.
These unwanted "hostels" are able to live in different areas of the body.
Most commonly localized in the intestines, liver, and kidneys. They can live under human skin, in the brain, and even in the eyes.
Therefore, the question of how to cleanse the bodies of home parasites with folk remedies and medicines is particularly acute. The most common and dangerous parasites are roundworms, helminths and worms.
There are several ways to infect a parasite, most commonly in the following conditions:
- When swimming in polluted waters.
- When using non-boiling tap water. This is a 100% way to infect a wide variety of parasites.
- Contact with infected pets and wild animals.
- Infection by certain insects, which are also carriers of parasites.
- Infection through close contact with people close to people who already carry certain types of worms.
- Ingestion of parasites with dirty fruits and vegetables. The infection can also be caused by consuming raw meat and fish.
This disease is very common because the parasites themselves are very hardy and can remain in the body throughout a person’s life.
In addition, the risk of infection with parasites is extremely high because the human eye cannot see the eggs of worms and other parasites. The infection can even occur with an ordinary handshake, after which a man or woman does not wash their hands and begins to eat. Before considering in detail the cleansing of the body of parasites and toxins, the characteristic manifestations and symptoms of this condition should be mentioned.
This allows a person to show the following symptoms in the presence of parasites:
- Nervous system disorders (poor sleep, dizziness, drowsiness, irritability, depression, apathy).
- Allergic reactions (rash, itchy skin) tendency.
- Diseases of the digestive system (bitterness in the mouth, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, tiredness of the body, frequent worsening of ulcers and gastritis, diarrhea).
- A general weakness of human health.
- Joint pain and cough.
- Itching in the anus.
Judging by the opinions and comments on the forums, it should be noted that sometimes a parasitic lesion in the body is similar to a common virus, so not all people turn to a doctor in time for help, which is a huge mistake. Cleansing the body of parasites involves the implementation of a number of methods.
The most effective of these are:
- Herbal medicine. This means that herbal decoctions from various wormwood, chamomile and other herbs are used regularly.
- Compliance with a special antiparasitic diet that removes not only parasites, toxins and toxins from the body, but also a measure to prevent their appearance.
- Treatment. With the help of certain drugs, most parasites can be removed from the body as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Physiotherapy involves the use of enemas, baths, and other effective procedures.
- Treatment with folk remedies with garlic, onion and other proven ingredients. You can learn more about how to cleanse the body of parasites through a number of informational videos.
Cleansing the body of parasites with drugs
Before performing therapy to remove parasites, you must be prepared for this because this procedure can be quite a serious test for the body.
So, before starting anthelmintic therapy, a person must undergo a complete examination (liver, kidney ultrasound, heart ECG, general clinical blood and urine tests). In addition, women must take a pregnancy test. In addition, you should check the level of stomach acidity, take vitamins to boost your immune system, and follow a vegetable diet before the parasite removal procedure. Cleansing the body of parasites (medicines for this must be selected by a doctor) involves the appointment of several groups of medicines.
What medicine a patient needs to take depends on the type of parasite that lives in the body and has its own activity there. There are several important stages in cleansing the body of parasites (its tablets can be different): preparation, the process of removing parasites, and healing. In order for the entire process of this treatment to be effective, such a therapeutic system must be strictly adhered to.
Cleansing the body of parasites, the preparations of which are individually selected, involves the use of the following tools:
- Sorbent preparations are needed for general body cleansing.
- Tolerant drugs are used to improve bile production, which is harmful to parasites.
- Nitrofuran preparations and others. They help eliminate and eliminate parasites.
- Lactobacteria and probiotics are used to restore the microflora.
Medicines can affect people in different ways, so the success of your therapy should be checked by your doctor. The operation of treatment can be understood from its internal and external signs. Thus, if the therapy is positive, the person's condition will improve and the active symptoms will disappear.
Cleansing the body of parasites (drugs are only part of a possible therapy) is also possible with folk remedies that are no less effective. Cleaning the body of parasites (tablets or suppositories) from parasites (tablets or suppositories that can be prescribed separately for each person) is a laborious and time-consuming process that requires maximum patience and perseverance.
Cleansing the body of parasites: contraindications, features
It should be noted at once that cleansing the body of parasites cannot be performed without the knowledge of the physician because self-healing can indeed adversely affect a person’s well-being and health.
In addition, the following conditions are distinguished, in which it is forbidden to cleanse the body of parasites:
- Acute diseases of the liver, stomach and intestines. Together, these can be termed gastrointestinal pathologies.
- Recent postoperative period when a person's immunity is severely weakened.
- Pregnancy and lactation. However, the body of parasites can only be cleaned as a last resort and then only with the permission of a doctor.
- Presence of severe heart and liver disease in acute condition.
In case parasites are detected during pregnancy, a woman should undergo several tests. In the practice of removing helminths and other parasites during pregnancy, special care should be taken not to harm the fetus. Thus, all medications and alternative methods should be agreed with the observing physician.
If mushrooms or helminths have been found in children, which is a common phenomenon (children constantly take dirty toys in their mouths, etc. ), the child is allowed to give carrot juice, garlic and onion broth. As for the tablets, they should be prescribed by your doctor.
Important to note
No good can be expected from parasites because they can cause chronic diseases in the organs in which they are localized.
In addition, parasites can reduce immunity, cause severe allergies, and cause oncology because they block access to nutrients for certain cells, causing healthy cells to be reborn as patients.
How to cleanse the body of parasites with soda and other alternative methods?
Many people are curious about how to cleanse the bodies of parasites with soda, namely a soda solution. Before cleaning the body of parasites with soda, it should be mentioned that such a procedure cannot be performed in patients with rectal disease. To clean the body of parasites with soda, you need to take 30 g of soda and dissolve it in 1 liter of warm water. Perform a standard enema first, then with this solution. Repeat twice every two days. An effective way to fight intestinal parasites.
In addition, the following effective folk methods for controlling parasites are distinguished:
- Strengthen your diet with pepper and garlic. You cannot practice this method for people with stomach ailments.
- Onion. Cut the onion, pour vodka on it. Insist for a day. Take one scoop twice a day.
- Onion (second method). Cut the onion and pour hot water over it. Insist for a day, then take half a glass twice a day.
- Herbal decoction. Take wormwood, tansy and chamomile in equal amounts. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Take half a glass twice a day.
- Mix garlic, horseradish and vodka. Insist for a week. Take a teaspoon before meals.
- Make a garlic juice cone. To do this, you need to soak the cheesecloth in garlic malt. They can also be used to make microclickers from diluted garlic juice.
Special rules must be followed to protect against parasites. Observe personal and intimate hygiene, wash your hands with soap and water as often as possible, especially before meals. If you have a pet, give them antiparasitic agents regularly, and you should wash your hands after each contact with the animal.
It is important to take vitamins to strengthen the immune system, to enrich the diet with vegetables, garlic and peppers, as parasites "do not like" them. Before eating, be sure to wash vegetables and fruits thoroughly, cook meat and fish thoroughly, and do not eat raw. Change bed linen weekly, do not swim in contaminated water. Perform a preventive test twice a year and take tablets against parasites.