Parasites are creatures that live at someone else's expense. There is no limit to the ingenuity of helminth samples when they have to get into the body of their owner and hide there indefinitely at his expense.
The presence of any parasite in the human body does not go away without a trace, causing irreparable damage, causing many diseases and deteriorating the quality of life.
What is the danger of parasites to humans?
Worms are different, can be very small in size, and vice versa, can be up to seven to ten meters. Sometimes the developmental cycle of the worm is such that humans become ill with the same helminth invasion more than once.
In the first cycle, the infection occurs in the intestines. The second cycle is characterized by the introduction of parasites into muscle tissue, lungs, brain, kidneys, liver, and other human organs.
The most common parasites in the human gut. They can enter the gallbladder, close the bile ducts, and settle in the liver, causing dangerous and sometimes difficult-to-treat diseases.
This disease is characterized by the migration of parasitic larvae from the liver to the lungs. Then they find themselves again in the intestines where they grow into adult worms.
This disease is characterized by liver damage, which often leads to cirrhosis or oncological tumors.
The tapeworm gets to humans from poorly processed meat and fish. These parasites can live in their host’s body for a long time, show no symptoms of their presence, and achieve amazing values. During this time, they feed on the human being, depriving his body of the useful substance.
One of the most dangerous of these parasites is the porcine tapeworm, whose eggs often migrate to the muscle tissue, the brain, through the human vessel.
This disease is caused by parasites, flatworms.
Such an infection is not easy to detect. The worm invisibly infects the eyes and nerve tissue. Allergic reactions stem from its presence, but people have no idea for a long time who is actually causing these troubles.
Echinococci live parasitic lives in the livers and lungs of humans, bringing these organs into a deplorable state. This complex parasitic disease can only be eliminated by surgery.
Ways to fight parasites
People are constantly looking for ways to fight the worms that poison their lives.
Parasites can be removed in three ways:
- Using medications. This is one of the most common methods to remove parasites from the body. Each of these drugs has toxic properties that sometimes cause side effects in humans.
- Using folk methods. Many recipes have come to us from the distant past. They are also seen as effective methods in fighting worms, and when paired with drug therapy, their effects are doubled.
- Surgery. Unfortunately, there are cases where the first and second methods are helpless against parasites. They only need to be surgically removed.
Fight parasites by folk methods
There are many ways to fight helminths. There are recipes that are applied to a particular parasite. There is a universal spectrum of effects, and there are some that, in addition to their anthelmintic properties, help to perfectly cleanse the body.
People have noticed for a long time that helminths don’t like the sharpness of pepper, the taste and smell of aromatic spices. It would be good to use onions, horseradish, garlic in cooking, add cinnamon and cloves to baked goods.
The simplest methods of getting rid of helminths
The most common parasites are:
- Amoeba, lamblia, leishmania, blastocyst, balantidia. These helminths tend to parasitize the digestive system of humans.
- Trypanosoma, babesia, the pathogen of malaria, parasitizes the circulatory system.
- Trichomonas lives in the urogenital system.
- Acanthame, trypanosome, toxoplasma attacks the liver, eyeball, brain, heart. Toxoplasmosis in most cases spreads from cats. This disease is dangerous for the central nervous system and the unborn child.
- All of these protozoan parasites can be defeated by cranberry juice enema. To do this, mix 2 tablespoons in 2 liters of water. l Cranberry juice and 1 tbsp. l sea salt. An enema should be performed in the morning and evening. Well, if before the morning on an empty stomach, take a porridge with 300 g of pumpkin seeds, 3 tbsp. l honey and a little water, and after a few hours drink a laxative.
- Garlic enema is excellent for all protozoan parasites. He takes 6-8 medium cloves of garlic and cooks it over low heat in 1 liter of milk. The enema is best done after waking up.
How to cure giardiasis?
There are many folk remedies for giardiasis. They are all simple and effective at the same time.
- For prophylactic purposes and to get rid of this disease, sauerkraut saline helps. It is enough to drink 150 g of saline before meals.
- There is a special collection of herbs using 1 tbsp. you can recover from giardiasis 10 days before meals in the morning and evening. The decoction of the collection requires 4 tablespoons. l birch buds, 4 tbsp. l tansy, 2 tbsp. l Yarrow and horseradish, 1 tbsp. l celandin.
- You can insist on using dried organelles with alcohol and use them for 10 days, 1 tablespoon before each meal.
- The already known pumpkin seed cream is also considered an effective cure for giardiasis.
Get Rid of Ascaris and Tapeworms
- Ascaris are driven out with cognac and castor oil. This recipe is only recommended for adults. You should take 50 g of brandy for 2-3 days, which should be washed off with grapefruit juice and after 15 minutes 50 g of castor oil. The effect comes soon after.
- Infusion based on crow mushrooms and chanterelles. The mushrooms are processed in a meat grinder and filled with vodka for 24 hours. This folk medicine is taken 1 tsp before bedtime.
- Onion tincture is taken at 150 g per day for 4 days. To cook, take a medium onion, pour 2 tbsp. boiling water and leave for 12 hours.
- Tincture of horseradish and garlic helps tapeworms and roundworms. For it, you should take horseradish, the same amount of garlic, and pour alcohol for 10 days. The process of therapy with this tincture is at least a month. During this time you need to take 1 tablespoon. l tincture.
- The avran leaf decoction kills the wormwood worm and the dwarf tapeworm. To prepare 1 teaspoon 2 tbsp. hot water and simmer on the fire for half an hour. It is necessary to drink the whole broth at 1 teaspoon intervals every 20 minutes.
- Pomegranate bark tea helps against tapeworms. The bark is filled with boiled water. This tincture should be taken 1 tablespoon before meals.
As you can see, there are many ways to remove parasites from the body, not only with medication, but also with folk remedies. Each is good and effective in its own way. But only at first glance, these recipes seem simple and harmless. In fact, some of them can not only help but also damage the body. Therefore, it is better to approach the expulsion of parasites with all seriousness, and it is advisable to consult a GP beforehand.